Feb 16, 2016

21 Days to Master Success & Inner Peace - Book Review

My reading list ranges from spiritual, self improvement to romance books. Currently on my reading list is the 21 Days to Master Success and Inner Peace by Dr Dwayne M Dyer. This was my first time reading one of his books and I was not disappointed at all.




There are 21 chapters, one for each day. This book is filled with inspiration, practical teaching and lots of thought provoking ideas.

This book drew me in from the first chapter. I read one chapter each week, took notes and really thought about how it applies to my life and situation. Seeing a little of myself in each chapter was an eye opener for me.

There were paragraphs in this book that just jumped right in my face. There was no denying that this was speaking directly to me. I know myself, my personality and my thought process and there are areas that I know needs to be changed, but when your are reading it on paper and you can identify with what you are reading so clearly, it has such a impact on you mentally.

Since finishing this book a week ago, I have started to read it again. Yes, it's one of those book that you will be referring back to again and again.

My Favorite chapters are 2, 9 & 14.

Chapter 2 - Be Attached to Nothing - Releasing your attachment to all the negative things you have trained yourself to believe  and open your mind to all possibilities

Chapter 9 - Give up your Personal History - Embracing your past history and letting go of it so you can move on.

Chapter 14 - Stop Looking for Occasions to be Offended - How to stop allowing yourself to be offended by people, things and circumstances.


I highly recommend this book, if you are looking to change and self improvement.


Have you read any books by this author? If not, please share what books you have read that was life transforming.


 

2 comments:

  1. Wayne Dyer's writing have always inspired me. I'm glad you found this book to be so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book inspired me so much, that I am reading it again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...